- Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards.
- Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000).
- Main upper constructed from premium suede for optimum levels of durability, comfort and fit.
- Full tongue upper, lateral and medial constructed from perforated leather for enhanced ventilation and optimized breathability.
- Asymmetric toe design and traditional lacing plus hidden loops closure system provide precise, secure and personalized fit.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and strength.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- The sleek shoe profile has been developed in Formula 1 to offer optimized levels of performance both in and out of the car.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
- FIA /Alpinestars homologation label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer.
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race.