- Redesigned for 2017, and specifically optimised for younger drivers
- Designed with a Lightweight, Spandex mesh construction for enhanced comfort in warm weather conditions
- Lightweight, nylon-cotton construction provides optimum feel and enhanced comfort in warm weather conditions.
- Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove’s weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
- New, ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm areas for improved feel, durability, mobility and grip.
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching.
- Lycra fourchettes promote comfort and durability.
- Discreet internal seams ensure minimal material resistance for greater comfort and feel.
- Gauntlet cuff design incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit.
Kart Glove Size Chart
Using a tape measurement, wrap the tape around the hand just below the knuckle and make a fist as shown. Note: This guide is approximate, and may vary depending on the brand of glove.
|Size||A-Star Youth Sizing||Hand (in)||Hand (cm)||European|
|XXXXS||Youth S||3 - 4.5||7.5 - 10.5||5|
|XXXS||Youth M||4 - 5.5||10 - 14||6|
|XXS||Youth L||5 - 6||12.5 - 16.5||7|
|XS||Youth XL||6 - 7.5||16.5 - 19||8|
|S||-||7 - 8.5||19 - 21.5||9|
|M||-||8 - 9.5||21.5 - 24||10|
|L||-||9 - 10.5||24 - 26.5||11|
|XL||-||10 - 11.5||26.5 - 29||12|
|XXL||-||11 - 12.5||29 - 32||13|