- Ultra-lightweight helmet
- Featuring a Carbon/Glass shell: 1185g in sizes 52 till 56 and 1230g in sizes 57 till 59 (+/- 3%).
- Very attractive style based on HP7, used in F1.
- 2mm shield with double screen anti-fog (DSAF) for optimal vision under all circumstances.
- Powerful top and chin bar ventilations, with 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
- Optimized shell & shield design resulting in improved aerodynamic behaviour
- Air intake 2 parts, top spoiler, side air intakes, side air extractors and chin bar gurney available separately.
- Non-fireproof lining for extra durability.
- Not fire resistant.
- Snell-FIA CMR 2016 Approved.
Bell Size Chart
Proper helmet fit is vital to the performance of a helmet during an impact. For the helmet to perform properly during an impact, it must stay securely on the head.Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.
|CMR Helmets - Child|
|Approximate Size||Size in CM|
|XXXXS - XXS||53|
|XXS - XS||55|
|S - M||58|
|ADULT HELMET SIZES|
|M||58 - 59|
|XL||61 - 62|